Learn the basics of Medicare.
Attend a FREE meeting near you.
Whether you are just turning 65 or new to Medicare, now is a good time to learn about Medicare and how to choose a plan that may meet your needs.
Join a meeting.
We’ll cover common questions such as:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
- When can you enroll in a plan?
- How does your current plan compare with a Medicare plan?
- Can you save money with a Medicare plan?
- Could you be eligible for vision, dental, hearing and other benefits?
Consider Medicare if:
- You’re turning 65 soon, or you celebrated your 65th birthday within the last 3 months
- You’ve recently moved
- You’re already covered by Medicaid, but are Medicare eligible
- You’re over 65, still working and want an alternative to your employer’s plan
- You’re over 65 and planning to retire soon